BPH is not such a rare disease, as it may seem. Mostly its root is about the urinary system. Today prostate cancer is a very common disease. Positive results from the treatment seeking men older than 50 years in 45% of cases, and after 60 this figure increases.
To prevent the development of BPH. Is only in time turning to the doctor, get treatment. In any case it is impossible to prevent the spread of the disease into the chronic stage: diagnosis and treatment should be conducted at the initial stage.
Symptoms and signs of BPH
There are several groups of symptoms. Based on some irritation of the neck of the bladder enlarged prostate. This irritation is manifested as increased urination, which draw frequent visits to the toilet.
Other symptoms provoke breach outflow of urine through the urethra channel. Her jet is not too strong, when urinating, you need to push, and the bladder is not completely emptied.
The first stage of BPH is characterized by the following features:
- frequent emission of urine;
- the inability to control urination;
- the need to push at the beginning or at the end of urination;
- the emission of urine weak stream.
In the second stage the symptoms are more pronounced due to compensatory mechanisms:
- urine output small droplets of the jet is not at all;
- for the administration of natural needs is necessary to push;
- residual urine becomes more and more, but the urination is more difficult;
- the presence of painful urination and severe pain in the lumbar and pubic regions, which are fuelled by the excessive consumption of alcohol, hypothermia, and overexertion.
In the third stage, the bladder muscles lose their ability to contract and result for the patient can be comforting.
Methods of examination
- determination of blood prostate specific antigen.
Types of adenoma
- The roots of the prostate grow into the bladder, and they destroy the internal sphincter. Diagnosed dysfunction.
- The fabric is distributed evenly around the urinary channel, there are no pathological symptoms. This species is rare.
- The bladder is not completely emptied: prevents the seal, which affects the area of the rectum.
The severity of urinary disorders not directly depend on the size of prostate tumors. But the decisive factor is its growth. A small tumor on urethra significantly affects the health and condition of the body, so it is necessary to timely localize and treat. If the tumor occurs in the area of the side perinatalny glands, it may be asymptomatic.
When should I consult a doctor
The man who had the following symptoms should seek help to the doctor:
- nagging pain in the lower back;
- pain during intercourse or urination;
- the inability to control urination;
- unnatural discharge from the urinary channels;
- decreased sex drive;
- swelling on the genitals;
- the inability to conceive a child.
It is recommended to visit a urologist once a year as a preventive measure all men over 40 years. Do not underestimate the seriousness of the situation!
To treat BPH at an early stage is possible with the help of medicines. First and foremost, recommend the use of products based on herbs, medicines alpha-blockers and undergo hormone therapy.
To get rid of this disease can and surgically. Such action is resorted to in rare cases when medication is ineffective or complications arise in the course of the disease.
It is not recommended to self-medicate. You must first consult doctor: he will individually choose the method of treatment of the patient.
- involuntary release of urine, chronic delay;
- the development of renal failure, which is accompanied by a reduced appetite, lack of water, weakness, retching, dryness in the mouth;
- the formation of stones in the kidneys or bladder;
- the tendency of the bladder and kidney infectious diseases;
- the appearance of blood in the urine due to bleeding in the prostatic veins.