Phimosis – men's disease in which there is a narrowing of the foreskin of the penis, and the removal of his head hurts. Recently, the disease treated only by surgery, but now you can correct the problem at home. How to get rid of phimosis without surgery?
Folk recipes to combat the disease are aimed at removing symptoms and removing existing inflammation.
- The aloe juice. Fresh juice of the agave drip in prepucialna bag syringe once a day before bedtime. The positive effect of the procedure will be noticeable after 2 days;
- Tincture of "marigold". Compress based on calendula is used to relieve pain and heal disease. To prepare this recipe, you want to pour 1 tbsp. l. dried flowers of the plant 0,25 l of boiling water and infuse for half an hour. Strain the solution through a sieve, the infusion used as a compress;
- Herbal. Two teaspoons of chamomile, succession, marigold, thyme to mix with each other and pour a glass of hot water. After 20 minutes, the tool strain and use for making trays;
- A decoction of barley. Is prepared as follows: 50 grams. grains herbs pour 500 ml of water and boil on the fire for ten minutes. After cooking the broth infuse, strain and use for washing;
- A decoction of a succession. Teaspoon of dried leaves of plants pour 250 ml of hot water and infuse for four hours. The infusion pass through a sieve and used for the performance of medical trays;
- The broth from the bottom of the grass. 1 art. L. dried herbs, pour one Cup of hot water and simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes. After the tool has cooled, the solution was filtered through a sieve and use as trays;
- Broth with blackberries. Three tablespoons of the leaves pour 500 ml of water and boil on a slow fire. After 10 minutes, the broth is allowed to cool, filtered and used for washing;
- Solution "potassium permanganate". A few crystals of potassium permanganate dissolve in 0, 25 liters of boiled water and add the solution into the container until the liquid is pale pink.
Warning: using folk remedies to eliminate phimosis can have contraindications, so the use of these recipes require a doctor's advice.
Treatment of phimosis conservative treatment
In most cases to eliminate the symptoms of the disease use of corticosteroid medications. Phimosis in ointment applied to the affected area of the penis twice a day a small even layer. Generally, treatment such means lasts for at least 3 months.
The therapeutic effects of corticosteroid ointments is that they increase the amount of connective tissue in the skin of the penis, thus improving its elasticity. In addition, these preparations contain a small number of antimicrobial substances that reduce inflammation of the foreskin.
To drugs in this group include:
- Ointment with the active ingredient betamethasone dipropionate and salicylic acid. These substances have anti-inflammatory, calming effect on phimosis, reducing the concentration of scar tissue. The treatment is carried out before going to bed immediately after bathing;
- Drugs with the active the active ingredient clobetasol propionate powder, which is insoluble in water and is white in color. This medicine is applied twice a day and has little effect on the elasticity of the skin;
- Ointment with betamesosaprobic. In the treatment of diseases the active substance has phimosis the strongest short-term impact. The course of treatment is determined individually and can last from two to six weeks;
- Ointment prednisolone of a number, is assigned for chronic phimosis due to prolonged action of the body. The drug is applied to the affected skin evenly 1-2 times a day;
- Hormonal drugs artificial origin, which help to reduce the amount of scarring, making the skin more elastic. The ointment is applied in a thin layer at least 2 times a day. The course of treatment depends on the severity of the disease and is determined by a physician;
- Ointment with flumetazon pivalate component, provided on a phimosis disinfectant, anti-inflammatory effect. The medication is applied to the affected organ as often as three times a day. If relief of symptoms frequency of use is reduced to 2 times. Duration of treatment – no more than two weeks.
After applying medication on the skin of the penis is required to smoothly stretch prepucialna bag: adult men and Teens can do it yourself by putting a finger under the foreskin. Such movement is necessary to spend about 10 minutes.
As for the side effects that can occur when treating the disease, there are 3 main problems that you face, applying ointment:
- exquisite and sagging skin in the area of application of the medication;
- the suppression of the body's defenses;
- the appearance on the skin white spots.
In addition, treatment of corticosteroid remedies is contraindicated in individual intolerance to the components of the substance and number of chronic diseases.
- tuberculosis of the skin;
- fungal disease;
- diabetes mellitus;
- liver and kidney failure;
- heart disease and blood vessels.
If the patient is diagnosed as pathological phimosis, application of corticosteroid ointments do not give a therapeutic effect. In this case, the doctors insist on carrying out the operation as the only method of getting rid of the disease.
Surgical intervention can be carried out for grown men who suffered balanoposthitis or damage to the penis. This operation uses local anesthesia, and its duration is up to 20 minutes.
After surgery for 30 days it is necessary to take preventive measures yourself opening the foreskin, processing "potassium permanganate" prepucialna cavity. Already two weeks after surgery, the man without fear may have sex. Be healthy!