Exercises for prostatitis and BPH have both preventive and curative value. Before the training it is important to determine what types of loads will benefit and which will only worsen the disease. The basic principle of physical activity in diseases of the prostate, to avoid fatigue, which leads to discomfort and discomfort. You should also refuse to work with weights, because the blood begins to overflow the vessels, leading to tissue growth.
The influence of physical activity on the prostate
Exercises at the adenoma of prostate in men should be individualized in accordance with patient's condition and his physical capabilities. The main objective of this gymnastics is to eliminate the stagnation of blood in the pelvis and thus improve the condition of the prostate gland.
Exercises for treatment of prostatitis and BPH have such an effect on the male body:
- improve blood circulation, which reduces pain and reduce inflammation;
- strengthen the muscles of the buttocks, abdominal wall and pelvis, improve their tone;
- restore function of the prostate gland by improving the nutrition of its tissues;
- improve the condition of the hip joints;
- strengthen the weakened muscles of the perineum;
- support in the normal state of the nervous system;
- improve erectile function and enhance libido;
- cropped soreness in the groin area and reduce the swelling of the gland;
- enhance the action of the medication – medicines to penetrate faster into the bloodstream and from there into the tissues of the prostate.
Regularity medical complex gymnastics has a beneficial effect on the nervous system. An important advantage is the ability to perform them in a comfortable setting at any time of the day.
Precautions and contraindications
Exercise from BPH do not carry risk and are not traumatic for the other organs. Dosed physical load is well tolerated by the body, tones it. Not to spoil the therapeutic effect of such training, it is recommended to choose a set of exercises with your doctor.
Medical gymnastics is appointed in such pathologies of the prostate:
- remission of chronic prostatitis;
- the extinction of sexual function;
- BPH (subject to confirmation of its purity).
Physical therapy is absolutely contraindicated in these conditions:
- significant disorders in the cardiovascular system;
- acute inflammatory processes of infectious origin;
- bleeding from hemorrhoids;
- acute prostatitis;
- the suspicion of a malignant tumor in the prostate gland.
For an accurate assessment of the patient's condition required a series of tests. Preparing for physical therapy for the prostate is to conduct such research:
- electrocardiogram (ECG);
- ultrasound examination of abdominal cavity organs;
- General analysis of blood;
- biochemical blood analysis (includes determining the concentration of bilirubin, transaminases, glucose and creatinine);
- roentgenography of organs of a thorax;
- duplex scanning of vessels and Echo (if the indications for these studies).
The abovementioned studies allow to assess the condition of the prostate gland and to detect in it the malignancy. In some cases, you may need to take tissue for biopsy.
Rules of performance of exercises
Development treating doctor complex medical gymnastics – the key to successful treatment of prostate diseases. During class must be strictly controlled as the patient's General condition and individual indicators of the body (pressure and pulse).
If prostatitis and prostate adenoma exercise to tone muscles of the perineum, pelvis and abdominal wall. For this purpose there is developed by the specialists of complex of static exercises. The best result is the combination of dynamic exercises with static exercises. Therefore, therapeutic exercise should include the following loads:
It should be remembered that not all sports shown in diseases of the prostate. In this condition is contraindicated such types of physical activity:
- the bench press;
- exercises on simulators, which provide a sitting position;
These types of activities create the conditions for stagnation of blood in the pelvis that affects the prostate gland. In addition to physical exercise, improvement of the prostate gland contributes a regular sex life and proper nutrition.
The following exercises for the treatment of BPH are designed to improve blood flow to the pelvis. Here they are:
- the exercise "Bicycle" lying on your back rotate your feet in stirrups, like riding a bike;
- pushups – depending on the physical capacity can be wrung from the floor and from the wall or pieces of furniture;
- static exercises – the patient in the sitting position pulls the stomach, compresses the knees and dies before the appearance of quivers in my stomach.
A set of exercises in case of BPH involves performing a variety of slopes and descents. The simplest of them are the following:
- Resting his hands on knees sit down and take a breath. Then straighten the body, not lifting with the hands from the knees and exhale. Exercise can be difficult, sitting down and spreading his knees bent legs apart. The back on the inhale bend, exhale as the body served in front of a slope. Repeat 5 to 10 times.
- The rifts. Contribute to the rapid heating of the muscles and ligaments. Squat and chest to connect of the palm, resting his elbows on the tibia. Back bend on the inhale simultaneously lift the head. On the exhale, it is necessary to pull hands forward and inclining the body backward. Repeat 5 to 10 times.
- Use a tennis ball for indirect massage of the prostate. You need to purchase a ball for tennis and sit on it, holding it for several minutes.
It is important to regularly perform therapeutic exercises in the adenoma of the prostate to achieve the best effect. You can break the class 3-4 approach, and to choose the most convenient exercise.
Exercise with BPH, developed in the 20-ies of the last century, Arnold Bowling, have gained international recognition and wide application in therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. The essence of the training is to strengthen the muscles of the perineum in the home. Some amazing exercises from BPH you can run quietly in any position, for example, when driving a car, working at a Desk or just walking.
All that is required of the patient to relax and compress the muscles of the pelvic floor. This will need to involve the ring of the anus and clench. First, you should perform 10 repetitions, over time their number should increase to 50, and the number of classes up to 3-4 times a day.
During the contraction, you want to stay in this position for 7 seconds and then relax. Time reduction required to gradually increase. During urination, the need to try 4-5 times to interrupt the stream, and then continue to urinate. At first there may be some discomfort and mild pain in the lower abdomen, and pains in the ureter. These unpleasant phenomena should pass after 2 days from the start of classes.
The author advises to initially master the exercises in a comfortable position, and then alternate the position of the body during class. For example, once "on all fours", sitting or lying down.
Exercises in the standing and lying down
Other complexes of physiotherapy require certain time-consuming, and in some cases, and the availability of gym equipment. All of the following exercises in the adenoma of the prostate in the images can be divided into exercises while sitting or lying down. Let's consider them in more detail.
In the supine position it is convenient to perform these exercises:
- Lying on the back to settle and raise a straightened leg. Upon reaching their maximum breeding should strive to get as close to the floor but not touching it. Repeat the exercise twice for 12 times.
- Dilute your knees and lift your pelvis while lying on the back. 3 repeat for 8 times.
- Lie on your back and grasp the legs at a distance of 3 cm from the floor level. To raise the body, resting on his elbows. Lower limbs thus it is necessary to dissolve and reduce a crossing. You want to make a 2 repeat 10 times.
- From supine position, raise the pelvis and legs vertically, keeping the hands of the body the lumbar region. Repeat the exercise 5 times, do 2 sets.
- Lie on your side and lift the straight leg off the floor at a distance of 5-6 cm and make a clockwise circular motion. Make 2 sets of 12 times.
- Roll over on your stomach and lift straight legs 5 cm above the floor. Repeat 10 times every 2 approach.
- In the same position to raise above the floor of the lower limb, pausing for 5 seconds and returning to the starting position. Repeat 5 times in 3 approaches.
Standing exercises at least:
- Tilt your torso back, forward, right and left, while respecting the equality of the spins. When bending it is important to keep the torso parallel to the floor.
- Rotate the torso in different directions 15 times.
Static and dynamic load
Static exercises are relatively simple and their execution can be divided into several times during the day. This is especially useful for men employed in sedentary work and is aimed at strengthening these muscle groups:
- of the perineum;
- the thigh muscles (front, back, outer and inner);
- press (oblique and rectus muscles).
List the exercises that can be performed in the supine position:
- Lie on your back, legs bent at the knees, lift the pelvis and hold it in this position for a few seconds. To repeat it again 20 times.
- Press the lower back to the floor and raise your legs up, perpendicular to the body. Hold this position as long as possible. Repeat 10 to 20 times.
- Starting position is the same lower back firmly pressed to the floor, with legs you want to lift and hands. To keep the limb in that position. Repeat at least 10 times.
- Lie on a firm surface, legs straight, hands along the torso. Without lifting your feet off the floor, smoothly pulling up his legs to himself, spreading his knees apart. This should not arise unpleasant sensations.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees. Unfold the legs as much as possible and brings them back 10-15 times. To strain your groin and inner thighs of the legs.
- Lie on stomach and bend one leg at the knee. To raise the foot slightly upward, to linger for a few seconds and lower it back down. To do the exercise with the other leg.
- Lie on your back, hands to have behind your head and lift your straightened legs.
- Pull the knees bent up to his chest in turn, keeping them in the raised position for 15 seconds.
- Sitting directly to greatly compress the knees, drawing the belly. If performed correctly, you should receive a fine tremor.
- Sitting on the edge of a chair to lean a hand to his side and raise a straightened leg. Hold them in this position for a few seconds.
- Retaining its original position, raise the knees bent legs and hold them for 15 seconds.
Versatile and simple exercise to strengthen the muscles of the perineum, abdomen and buttocks is the so-called "walking" on the buttocks with straight legs. You should only move forward and backward.
The therapeutic effect of yoga
Power loading can cause the growth and increase the inflammatory process in the prostate gland. For this reason, you should opt for a gymnastics technique that does not negatively affects the body. Yoga is used in the prostate adenoma, prostatitis, and for prophylactic and therapeutic purposes.
To know how to heal with yoga exercises BPH, it should be remembered that the best methods to combat the disease are static loads. Their essence lies in the soft stretching of the muscles without any sudden movements. This approach increases the intensity of blood microcirculation.
In the result the blood flow to the prostate gland grows considerably, which normalizes the work and eliminates congestion and an unpleasant symptoms.
To begin classes immediately after the worsening of the disease take place. When practicing therapeutic yoga is not only the improvement of the urogenital sphere men but also amplified the effects of the medication. Marked reduction in the size of prostate and improvement in hormonal levels after regular exercise.
The use of conservative methods of treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate is able not only to avoid surgery, but also lead to complete recovery of the patient. Restoration of male sexual function, General health and improving the appearance is a side effect of the special medical gymnastics.