Phimosis is a disorder that significantly affects sexual activity in men. But what is it manifested and how to deal with it not many know. Try to understand.
Thus, what is phimosis? Under phimosis refers to the narrowed foreskin of the penis, as a consequence of their building does not allow to open the head of the penis or cause pain when it is opened.
With any degree of phimosis is possible a normal sexual life?
To find out whether you can have sex with phimosis mainly want young people who have never had a sexual experience. Depending on the condition of the patient there are several degrees of phimosis in one way or another affect the quality of his daily life:
- Phimosis in the first degree. The head of the penis easily laid bare in a relaxed state, however, in order to expose her erect required to make a certain, sometimes very little, effort.
- Phimosis of the second degree. To expose the head of the penis is possible only in a calm state.
- Phimosis of the third degree. The head of the penis is exposed even in a relaxed state, and if laid bare, under the influence of serious effort.
- Phimosis of the fourth degree. The head of the penis, hidden, difficult urination.
However, even a slight degree of the said diseases can affect then what will be the sexual life of men, due to pain during erection which lead to a reflex reduction and sexual weakness.
What negative effects can occur if you have sex with phimosis?
Probably everyone who first encountered phimosis, thought about how this disease will affect his sexual activity. Please in response to this question is simply nothing.
Phimosis is having a very negative impact on the sexual life of men.
All the trouble in bed, which are a consequence of the disease, are presented below.
- First, problems with the exposure of the glans during sex cause the semen, and women's secrets that is excreted during sexual intercourse, delayed preputial space of the penis, which in turn causes the development of infections of the male genitourinary system.
- Secondly, sexual intercourse with phimosis brings enough pain, caused by the following. During erection the penis can increase its size by about 50%. Of course, excessive tension of the foreskin in this case causes the feeling of pain, the strength of which depends on the severity of phimosis. In addition, abrupt movements during sex, which are reciprocal in nature, in most cases, are micro-tears constriction of the foreskin, which causes more pain and bleeding. Moreover, in the future the situation may deteriorate, which basically makes sexual life men in hell and ends with psychological sexual dysfunction.
- Third, injured the foreskin open is a gateway for serious infections indulging sexually, for example, so it is possible to become infected with hepatitis b or C, HIV and many other diseases. In healthy men, the risk of Contracting less.
- Fourth, phimosis reduces the sensitivity of the penis that is caused by the limited sliding of the foreskin along the head and, as a consequence, the lack of stimulation of erogenous zones. Thus, the achievement of orgasm by men who suffer from phimosis is very problematic.
- Fifth, phimosis can cause infertility in men, which is psychological or mechanical in nature.
- Sixthly, who often have infections of the genitourinary system that accompanies phimosis, which adversely affect the viability and motility of sperm.
- Seventh, the phimosis can lead to paraphimosis during intercourse, which consists in pinching the glans narrowed foreskin and requires emergency medical intervention.
How does phimosis the health of your partner?
It would seem that the phimosis causing trouble not only to men, however, a significant number of pathogenic microbes, lies with phimosis in prepucialna space, can cause massive infection of the genitourinary system women.
How to have sex during it?
I think phimosis has no effect? Pain and suffering, and will reach orgasm? And for good reason. Despite the apparent lack of seriousness of this disease, having sex with phimosis preferably with preservation of some rather simple rules.
- Carry out thorough hygiene care, both before and after sexual contact. This will reduce the risk of infections that are transmitted sexually.
- Prepare your penis for retraction, which must be slow and careful, for example, cool it with ice.
- Try to increase the sensitivity of the penis with the help of lubricants.
- Use a condom, it will protect both you and your partner from infection in the body through microtrauma of the foreskin.
When should I contact the doctor and seek treatment of phimosis?
Despite the fact that many men live with the disease without experiencing any special problems, in some cases, phimosis requires immediate medical intervention.
Anxiety symptoms in this case are:
- difficulty or inability outcrops glans penis;
- problems with urination, namely, the accumulation of urine in the cavity of the foreskin and its subsequent discharge in a thin stream or drops;
- painful erection;
- various kinds of inflammatory reactions, discharge of a purulent character, increase nearby lymph nodes, increased body temperature;
- acute pain in the glans penis, it is blue;
- phimosis 3rd and 4th degree, not only significantly reduces the quality of sexual life of men but also fraught with the risk of complications of paraphimosis and balanoposthitis.
Treatment of phimosis, depending on its severity, can be accomplished in several ways:
- stretching with stretching or Masturbation;
- corticosteroidlike ointments;
- surgical intervention – namely, a full or partial circumcision.
The above methods allow to get rid of phimosis and all the related problems.
As you can see, sex and phimosis of the things are quite compatible, however, run this disease still not worth it.
Observe the precautions described in the article. Follow the hygiene and at the slightest problem, contact your doctor. Only in this way you will be able to live a full and vibrant life!