It's hard to be a man. In terms of the reproductive system. It all starts harmlessly - wet dreams, erections and ends, as a rule, with prostate disease. Is there prevention of prostatitis in men? Or will you have to wait - will this nasty disease begin or not?
A little about the symptoms
The prostate is part of the male reproductive system. It is responsible for the production of specific substances that nourish and protect sperm.
Symptoms of the disease:
- groin pain;
- various urination pathologies - frequent and acute needs, pain.
So, if you start running to the bathroom at night, you have the feeling that your bladder is still full, so maybe it's a warning that it's time to go to the urologist.
Types of preventive measures
Prostatitis prophylaxis in men is classified according to the existence or not of previous inflammatory processes in the reproductive sphere.
Highlight of doctors:
The main task of the measures is to prevent the development of diseases of the prostate. Prevention methods must be familiarized at the age of 30.
- Primary prevention of prostatitis.
- Secondary prevention of chronic prostatitis - indicated for patients who already know the organ's inflammatory processes. The objective is to prevent recurrence of the disease, the development of complications, such as neoplasms of various origins, the formation of calcifications.
Prostatitis prophylaxis is a complex of therapeutic measures that prevent inflammation of the prostate, improving the quality and duration of life.
What you can do yourself
Preventing prostatitis at home does not require special knowledge, drugs. The complex of measures consists of implementing a series of medical recommendations.
What doctors suggest as a means of prevention:
- Active life position. Even if you have a sedentary job, walking 1 or 2 stops in the morning or at night will not be difficult. Buy a subscription to the academy and attend classes.
- Regular sex life with a constant partner. You should not conduct sexual explorations or experience different types of sex. It is sufficient to dedicate time to this matter 2 to 3 times a week.
- Adequate nutrition.
Refusing heavy fried foods, fast food, smoked meats will help to improve the condition of the prostate. Vegetables and fruits in any form, dried fruits, lean meats and fish, cereals, natural juices and jams have a beneficial effect on the reproductive system.
- Do not sit in damp and cold environments.
- Avoid stress, decrease immunity, treat qualitatively various colds and flu.
- See a urologist even if you have no symptoms. Consult your doctor regularly after treatment for prostatitis. After 40 years, it is recommended to have a complete exam every six months.
Preventing prostatitis in men at home does not require additional expenses, be it material or time.
Physical education for the prostate
Physiotherapy is used to prevent prostatitis in men. The course is performed after stopping the inflammation of the prostate.
The physical therapist can suggest the following exercises for the prevention of prostatitis:
- Contract the muscles of the perineum, as if pulling the rectum. Stay in this position for a few seconds.
- Contract the sphincters and urinary control muscles up to 200 times a day.
- Do a half squat with your knees to the side, walk with your knees high, ride a bicycle. At least 10 times a day.
If there is no desire to exercise, the best activities for the prevention of prostatitis are tennis and badminton.
Medicines for the prevention of prostatitis are prescribed by the urologist after examining the patient. Medicines prescribed to prevent inflammation of the prostate in men, mainly of plant or animal origin.
All medicines aim to reduce the frequency of inflammatory processes in Organs reproductive organs. In addition, the active components of pills and suppositories relieve pain, have a decongestant effect, improve urinary flow and stabilize erectile function.
Medicines should be taken according to the schedule prescribed by the doctor. It is allowed to use any vitamin complex independently.
What traditional medicine offers
The treatment and prevention of inflammatory processes in the prostate in men with folk remedies means taking various herbal remedies. They must be drunk on long plates.
Prostatitis prophylaxis with folk remedies includes the following folk herbal recipes:
- Ivan tea. The tincture of herbs and plant flowers is done in the classic way. For 500 ml of boiling water, 10 g of plant materials are needed. Pour, wrap and allow to cool completely. Drink 100 ml of tincture 2 times a day.
- Eat 20-30 units. raw pumpkin seeds daily. Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E, which is called a vitamin in the reproductive system.
- Bee products are an excellent prophylactic agent. Get honey, propolis, bee bread. It is best to refuse mead and any alcoholic beverage that contains honey.
- Grind an equal amount of walnut kernels and sunflower seeds. Consume 1 teaspoon daily.
- Parsley broth. You will need 3 teaspoons of chopped vegetables and 250 ml of boiling water. Pour, let it ferment. Take a decoction in small doses throughout the day.
- Celandine broth. For 5 g of dry raw material, 200 ml of boiling water will be needed. Let it ferment. Take 15 ml 3 times a day. Celandine is a poisonous plant. Therefore, it is not recommended to exceed the recommended dosage.
Alcohol and prostate health are incompatible!
Important! Traditional medicine is a good auxiliary treatment. And only after consulting a urologist. Otherwise, they are more likely to harm than help.
Preventing prostatitis requires self-improvement and scruples. Some prostatitis prevention exercises are invisible to other people. And you can conduct a mini-workout at any convenient time. It is better than treating organ hyperplasia or acute urinary retention in a hospital.
Prostate disease is not a sentence. And it is in your power to prevent this problem!